Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] IATEFL-Hungary Conference 2002

  • Norma Brewer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Dear Dr Zoltan
      The email you sent did not include any details of the date of the
      conference, nor any attachments of application forms, etc.
      I should certainly be pleased to receive these.
      With friendly greetings this warm May Day
      Sincerely
      Norma Brewer
      English Language Consultancy
      London
      UK
      nlbrewer@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        Hi,
        I am afraid there is no file attached concerning the conference. I am interested in the conference too.
        Dilek from Turkey
        Norma Brewer <nlbrewer@...> wrote: Dear Dr Zoltan
        The email you sent did not include any details of the date of the
        conference, nor any attachments of application forms, etc.
        I should certainly be pleased to receive these.
        With friendly greetings this warm May Day
        Sincerely
        Norma Brewer
        English Language Consultancy
        London
        UK
        nlbrewer@...
        > The IATEFL-Hungary annual conference will take place in Veszprem this
        year.
        > I hope to welcome you among the participants, presenters and or
        exhibitors.
        > Please find the call for participation and all the possible registration
        forms

        > attached.
        > Could you please consider attending this conference and register?
        > I would also appreciate if you could pass on the information to friends
        and
        > colleagues all over the world.
        >
        > IATEFL-Hungary Conference 2002 will welcome teachers of any modern
        language
        > able to communicate in English and not EFL teachers exclusively.
        >
        > Thanks for your attention.
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Poor Zoltan

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT