Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Teaching English with Technology - the new URL

  • Jarek Krajka
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 1997
      Dear Tom Walton,

      > The error message only occurs with the first URL given:
      > http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm. There you can find the current
      issue of the Journal, with ... etc
      > The second is ok - the difference is in the (incorrect) fullstop at the
      end. Click on the >second:
      thank you for pointing out my mistake. I should have checked the URL that
      there is no extra punctuation mark in the hyperlink.
      > It's a very interesting Journal!
      Good to hear that. The new issue soon to come.

      Best regards,

      Jarek Krajka
      Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
      Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
      Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
      jkrajka@...
      jarek.krajka@...

      > Tom Walton

    • Tom Walton