Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Teaching English with Technology - the new URL

  • Jarek Krajka
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 1997
      Dear Tom Walton,

      > The error message only occurs with the first URL given:
      > http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm. There you can find the current
      issue of the Journal, with ... etc
      > The second is ok - the difference is in the (incorrect) fullstop at the
      end. Click on the >second:
      thank you for pointing out my mistake. I should have checked the URL that
      there is no extra punctuation mark in the hyperlink.
      > It's a very interesting Journal!
      Good to hear that. The new issue soon to come.

      Best regards,

      Jarek Krajka
      Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
      Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
      Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
      jkrajka@...
      jarek.krajka@...

      > Tom Walton

    • te
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 6:28 AM
        Dear Jarek,
        I think all of us should thank you very much indeed for the new issue of the
        Journal and for the previous ones. They are excellent, very helpful, with
        lots of practical tips. This is in fact the only journal of the sort which I
        think is so good and useful.
        I'm looking forward to all the next issues.
        Have a nice weekend,
        Teresa Olechowska
      • Tom Walton