Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Teaching English with Technology - the new URL

  • Jarek Krajka
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 1997
      Dear Tom Walton,

      > The error message only occurs with the first URL given:
      > http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm. There you can find the current
      issue of the Journal, with ... etc
      > The second is ok - the difference is in the (incorrect) fullstop at the
      end. Click on the >second:
      thank you for pointing out my mistake. I should have checked the URL that
      there is no extra punctuation mark in the hyperlink.
      > It's a very interesting Journal!
      Good to hear that. The new issue soon to come.

      Best regards,

      Jarek Krajka
      Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
      Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
      Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
      jkrajka@...
      jarek.krajka@...

      > Tom Walton

    • te
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 6:28 AM
        Dear Jarek,
        I think all of us should thank you very much indeed for the new issue of the
        Journal and for the previous ones. They are excellent, very helpful, with
        lots of practical tips. This is in fact the only journal of the sort which I
        think is so good and useful.
        I'm looking forward to all the next issues.
        Have a nice weekend,
        Teresa Olechowska
      • Lenka Bucherova
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29 12:46 AM
          Dear Jarek,

          thanks a lot for providing us with the Internet address of "Teaching...". being interested in Internet and ESP I tried to open the journal website, but it can't be opened - there is an 404 error message.
          How can I get to the journal page?
          I am looking forward for your answer.
          Yours Lenka Bucherová, Czech Republic
          I am writing to inform you that "Teaching English with Technology", a journal for teachers of English interested in using computers and the Internet in their work, has a new URL, namely http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm. There you can find the current issue of the Journal, with the following sections: Article, A Word from a Techie, Internet and ESP, Website Review, Software Review, Internet Lesson Plan. Also, all the previous issues of the Journal (from January 2001) are available on the website as well. The Journal can be viewed online, or you can download the whole issue as *.html file of around 120 KB. If you are interested in receiving the new issue every two months as .html attachment by email, please send me a letter saying so.
          I wish you a good reading.

          Regards,

          Jarek Krajka
          Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
          http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
          Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
          Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
          jkrajka@...
          jarek.krajka@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Clive Newton