URLs from PCE presentation

  • Eric Baber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Hi all,

      Thanks to all of those who came along to the PCE on Saturday - it was great
      to put some faces to names!

      Some of you asked me to send a list of relevant URLs to this list, so here
      goes:

      http://www.eltoc.com - The ELT online conference. This year it'll be held 23
      & 24 November; in May or so we'll be inviting presentation proposals. In the
      meantime you can visit that site for general information about what the
      ELToc is, and you can also view the archives of last year's (for a fee...)

      http://www.netlearnlanguages.com - Our website with info on our online
      courses held by Internet conferencing.

      http://www.netlearnlanguages.com/teachers - info on some of the workshops &
      seminars we run, both online and face-to-face in London (though we're very
      happy to jet-set around the world and bring the seminars to you!)

      Cheers

      Eric

      Eric Baber
      http://www.ericbaber.com