Contributions to the CALL Review

  • dteeler@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      Dear Computer SIG members,

      During the Annual IATEFL Conference next week in York many of you will be
      giving presentations and attending workshops and talks that would be of
      interest to the majority of members who are not able to attend this year. I
      would like to ask you to consider writing up your own presentations and
      reviews of other sessions for inclusion in the summer issue of the CALL
      review, to be mailed out in July.

      As a member you will have seen the format of the CALL Review.
      It's the journal - more like a newsletter almost - of the IATEFL Computer
      SIG. Articles should be something between 1500 words and 8 pages (max).
      Including biodata, lovely photos of yourself and/or screenshots of you in
      action online. Deadline 15 May (also max) so that I can put the journal
      together and get it to the printer in the UK by June, for mailing by IATEFL
      before the summer begins.

      Papers should be an attachment in simple text format (.rtf), although it is
      also good to send me a version in Word 95/97 if possible so that I can see
      your formatting. I will, of course, accept contributions on diskette at the
      conference.
      I edit from my home computer which is a PC running an older version of
      Windows. My email provider does not accept attachments any larger than 300K
      total, so even photos should be relatively small (.jpg okay, small .bmp
      good too).

      regards,
      Dede Teeler
      CALL Review Editor/Deputy Coordinator