Windows XP

  • maria_jordano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hi Everyone!

      I am going to by a new PC, but I have a terrible dilema. I don't know
      whether getting it with Windows XP or not. I have heard not very good
      comments on it by now, but other people have no problems at all. I
      would like to receive some piece of advice from you because I think I
      will use more or less the same kind of programs as me.

      Looking forward for a prompt advice,

      María Jordano