ICT worksheets for teachers

  • Phil Brabbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

      Dear List Members

      Last year, as part of a British Council course in the Czech Republic, I
      prepared a series of 11 worksheets for teachers "who have started using
      computers in their professional lives, but still feel the machine is in
      control!"

      The worksheets focus on email, the Internet and file management, and are now
      available for anyone to use at www.volny.cz/brabbs - click on the "Computer
      Training for Teachers" link and you will find the worksheets making up
      a "Short Course in ICT Basics for Teachers". The worksheets are designed to
      be printed out rather than used on-line.

      I'd be interested to hear from anyone who is able to make
      use of them.

      With best wishes

      Phil Brabbs
    • RNDr. Lenka Bucherová
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
        Dear Phil,
        thanks a lot for your ICT guide. I 've just browsed through the worksheets,
        they seem to be useful . I am going to read them carefully later, now I am
        preparing my presentation for the ELTOC e-conference http://www.eltoc.com/
        that is held on Saturday and Sunday November 10-th and 11-th.
        At the end of November my web-page with some e-teaching/learning devices is
        going to be lanched, thus I'll let you know when it happens.
        Nice time and a lot of energy from
        Lenka Bucherová
        Last year, as part of a British Council course in the Czech Republic, I
        prepared a series of 11 worksheets for teachers "who have started using
        computers in their professional lives, but still feel the machine is in
        control!"

        The worksheets focus on email, the Internet and file management, and are
        now
        available for anyone to use at www.volny.cz/brabbs - click on the
        "Computer
        Training for Teachers" link and you will find the worksheets making up
        a "Short Course in ICT Basics for Teachers". The worksheets are designed
        be printed out rather than used on-line.

        I'd be interested to hear from anyone who is able to make
        use of them.

        With best wishes

        Phil Brabbs

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor