designing a placement test

  • lwilliams@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Please excuse the cross posting.

      I am looking into the feasibility of designing our own language placement
      test and have received some information about the possibilities for using
      commercially prepared software to do so. These programs include LXR Test
      6.0, Survey Assistant and Question Mark. Does anyone have any experience
      using these or other programs to offer advice? Thanks in advance.

      Lorraine Williams
      Language Technology Coordinator
      Library Information Services
      Saint Michael's College