Teaching English with Technology - a new issue

  • Jarek Krajka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      Please excuse cross-posting.
      Dear List Members,
      It is my pleasure to inform you that a new issue of Teaching English with
      Technology (ISSN 1642-1027), a practical journal for teachers of English
      interested in using technology in teaching published by IATEFL Poland
      Computer Special Interest Group, has just been published. It is accessible
      on the Web at this URL: http://www.iatefl.org.pl/sig/call/callnl.htm, where
      the previous issues of the Journal can be accessed as well.
      Should you be interested in receiving this free electronic publication every
      two months as *.html email attachment or being notified of a new issue on
      the Web, please email the editor saying so at jkrajka@....
      At the same time, I would like to take that opportunity and encourage you to
      contribute to the Journal in the following sections: Articles, the Internet
      for ESP, Web-based lesson plans, Website reviews, Software reviews, A Word
      from a Techie, Reports from Past Events. Specific submission guidelines can
      be found on the Journal website (URL above) or obtained directly from the
      editor.

      With best regards,

      Jarek Krajka
      Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/sig/call/callnl.htm
      Stefan Batory Pallottine Secondary School, Lublin, Poland
      Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
      jkrajka@...
      jarek.krajka@...
      http://batory.plo.lublin.pl/~jkrajka