Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Master or Postgraduate course on CALL

  • Marjorie Vai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      Hi Maria-

      We have a an ELT certificate run at the graduate level. The entire certificate and the practicum is given through the internet. You can get information at www.newschool.edu/english or you can go right to www.dialnsa.edu to look at our entire listing of online, internet-based,asynchronous courses.

      I hope this helps...I've followed only the jist of the discussion that's been going on here simply because I haven't had the time to read it all. Consequently I'm not sure if our programs are relevent. One can go to our online website (above) and take sample courses. This may be of interest to some. I hope this helps.

      Marjorie Vai, Director
      English Language Studies
      The New School
      68 Fifth Ave.
      NY, NY 10011
      (212)229-5372

      >>> maria_jordano@... - 7/28/01 3:32 PM >>>
      Hi everyone,

      I am a young teacher of English from Spain working with the new
      tecnologies. I would like to know if there is any kind of
      postgraduate course or Master on Phd to be followed on the web.

      Have you done COLTE? Would you recommend me?

      Thank you vey much,

      María