Research Associate – Mobile Pedagogy for En glish Language Teaching (application deadline 5 December)

  • Prithvi N. Shrestha
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      Apologies for any cross postings.

      The advert may be of interest to some colleagues. If you know someone interested, please forward it to them.

      Regards,
      Prithvi.

      Dr Prithvi Shrestha
      Lecturer in ELT
      Department of Languages
      Faculty of Education and Language Studies
      The Open University
      Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
      United Kingdom
      Direct line: +44(0) 1908 654265
      Work details: http://fels-staff.open.ac.uk/p.n.shrestha
      Projects: Academic lead for mother tongue - TESS-India, Principal Investigator - Formative assessment in higher education (UK), English in Action (Bangladesh)
      Research: http://oro.open.ac.uk/view/person/pns52.html
      Academia.edu: http://open.academia.edu/PrithviShrestha
      Joint Coordinator, IATEFL ESP SIG: http://www.iatefl.org/special-interest-groups/list-of-sigs
      Skype: prithvi.shrestha
      Twitter: @pnshrestha
    • yahoo!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013
          Dear Maria,

          I do not have your email address and so I am writing via the group forum. Apologies!

          For your query, please email:  iet-recruitment@... You will get the information.

          Thank you.

          Regards,
          Prithvi.