UK event - Making Video for Language Learning and Teaching 16 Nov

  • pauldotsweeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Dear all

      I'm posting this on behalf of the University of York and the LLAS for those interested in making video for language learning.

      ++++++

      The event, "Making Video for Language Learning and Teaching" is being presented in collaboration with the Centre for Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies. Full details can be obtained from their website (https://www.llas.ac.uk/ events/6789) or from the attached flyer.

      +++++

      Best

      Paul

      Joint Coordinator LTSIG)