Moderators wanted 12 October 2013 Special Event TESOL CALL-IS & IATEFL LTSIG

  • letstalkonline2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      We are looking for volunteers to assist as moderators on 12 October 2013 for the Special Event with TESOL CALL-IS and IATEFL LTSIG.

      It starts at 2pm GMT / 3pm London time / 7am Pacific with fabulous guest speakers like Prof Carol Chapelle, Shaun Wilden, Gavin Dudeney, Nicky Hockly, Deborah Healey, Phil Hubbard, Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou, Paige Ware, Elizabeth Hanson-Smith, Christel Broady and a closing joint session at 8pm GMT / 9pm London / Pacific 1pm.

      There will be two moderators and one tech support and it would be great if you could join the dress rehearsal on 5 October.

      BTW, there is no need to be there all day. If you wish to moderate one session only, this is perfectly ok.

      Thank you for your volunteering spirit, we look forward to working with you.

      rgds Heike
      Online Events Organizer
    • Nik Peachey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
        I would love to, but I'll be on a plane to India! Looks like being a great day though.

        Best

        Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
        Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
        News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
        Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
        On Social media: http://bloggingandsocialmedia.blogspot.com/