Fwd: [learningwithcomputers] Learning2gether this weekend and beyond

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      I am forwarding this impressive summary by Vance Stevens of: "What's on in the world of webinars" because it represents an attempt to collate information about upcoming activity in  the world of webinars and on-line courses.

      Personally, I find that I have now reached the point of information over-kill in this area where it is hardly possible to keep up with what is on, let alone compile a list of "Webinars I'd like to attend" , and least of all actually attend them.

      At the very least, there is an urgent need for an automatically-fed,  meta-list, chronologically ordered,  with a built-in link with timeanddate.com for local times.

      Does anyone know if such a listing exists?

      Overwhelmed of Osnabrueck, North Germany.

      Dennis Newson
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator  IATEFL:YLTSIG Teens (T)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG: Social  networking

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov