Teaching a la Dogme in Second Life

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013
      Shared with the following lists, groups, with apologies for cross-posting:

      Facebook Machinema , Dogme, IATEFL Facebook, Webheads,
      learningwithcomputers, GISIG, YLTSIG, Learning Technology, TTEdSIG, ELTA-OWL

      Dennis Newson

      ----------

      I have just re-discovered and uploaded to YouTube for the first time a 35
      minute-long video, divided into 10 short uneven clips of between one and
      eight minutes:

      *Dogme in Second Life*: *A conversation between Carol Rainbow and Dennis
      Newson (Osna) � Teaching a la Dogme in Second Life *

      *Camera and sound: Carol*

      *----------------------------------*

      *I suppose these video clips can be classified as machinema, though at the
      time they were made I, at least, had never heard of machinema! I�m sure
      Carol had and, I believe, had already made one or two.*

      *Enjoy. Comments more than welcome.*

      *----------*

      *Like all basically lazy people, I try to avoid what I consider to be
      unnecessary tasks. These videos/machinema are raw � not edited. It is what
      we say, that, just possibly is of passing interest to some. Technical
      imperfections are, in my opinion, far lower than �secondary�. Life is too
      short to edit such videos except under special circumstances.*

      * *

      *Dennis aka Osna.*

      Video 1: http://youtu.be/FTYENQEGppM

      Video 2: http://youtu.be/EF-DGFDeVpM

      Video 3: http://youtu.be/cMR5Fdlp_ho

      Video 4: http://youtu.be/D8Cgz3bQ5X8

      Video 5: http://youtu.be/U9s6ELnZiMk

      Video 6: http://youtu.be/bO1q17im7b0

      Video 7: http://youtu.be/a_1gXzw434A

      Video 8: http://youtu.be/tVTnQGTDTlU

      Video 9: http://youtu.be/-rz6aZ7bqvY

      Video 10: http://youtu.be/Z4UJ2MMPUmM

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL: YLTSIG,Network Coordinator Teens (*T*)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator: MCC - Machinima Creative Club Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage <http://www.dennisnewson.de/>

      Skype: *Osnacantab*
      Second Life: *Osnacantab Nesterov*