Re: IATEFL Harrogate 2013 Scholarship deadline is 22 August

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Dear Maria

      I'm afraid it probably does mean you will not be eligible for an award this year. There may have been a solution in advance of the 22nd but at this point there is not.

      As a reminder to everyone, any queries about the forms or processes should be filed well in advance of the deadline.

      Best wishes

      Paul

      LTSIG Joint Coordinator