Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] LTSIG newsletter

  • Paul Sweeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hi Ruby

      If you log into the site and go to the member's menu which appears on the
      bottom left to click on latest newsletter - maybe it's not as clear as it
      could be. The direct link is
      http://ltsig.org.uk/latest-newsletter-sig-members-55.html but you need to
      be logged in. Then you have the Flipbook version and the downloadable link
      just above it.

      Anyone else having problems?

      Best

      Paul
      LTSIG Joint Coordinator

      On 21 August 2013 12:17, Ruby Rennie <ruby.rennie@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi
      > I'm just back from annual leave and have been having a look at the
      > IATEFL information. I've logged in to the site, but can't seem to get
      > any link to work to get the newsletter.
      > Is there any further information I need to have to be able to see it?
      > The pdf link on the website for the newsletter just gives a blank window.
      > The link on this message sends me to a page for information for
      > submitting an article ...
      > Thanks if you can help me!
      > Cheers
      > Ruby
      >
      > On 29/07/2013 13:20, ltsig01 wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear LT SIG members,
      > > It gives me special pleasure to let you know that a new issue of the
      > > Learning Technologies newsletter is now available in the members' area
      > > of our website. http://ltsig.org.uk/newsletter.html
      > >
      > > You can read it online or download as a pdf file.
      > > Its publication has been renewed after a considerable break due to the
      > > changes we thought were necessary for it to keep up with the times.
      > > One of such changes is the newsletter's new name. It is now called
      > > "LT", which is...
      > > shorter but also broader and hopefully will match the range and scope
      > > of information it contains more fully. Also, during this time a new
      > > newsletter editor stepped in and a designer was hired to give the
      > > newsletter a new look. Hope you will find the new issue worth reading.
      > >
      > > Best,
      > > Natalya Eydelman
      > > Editor, LT
      > >

      > --
      > Ruby Rennie
      >
      > Charteris Land 3.6
      > Institute for Education, Teaching and Leadership
      > Moray House School of Education
      > University of Edinburgh
      > Holyrood Road
      > Edinburgh
      > EH8 8AQ
      >
      > ruby.rennie@...

      Paul Sweeney | Director | Eduworlds Knowledge Ltd
      ideas for learning
      e: paul@... | t: +44 (0)2034783972 | f: +44 (0)20 8196 2272 |
      m: +44 7732923578
      w: eduworlds.co.uk | skype: eduworlds | twitter: eduworlds

      Eduworlds Knowledge Ltd Registered in England and Wales with registered
      number 7304450
      Registered Office: 3 Chalkenden Close, London, SE208QZ, United Kingdom