Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] LTSIG newsletter

  • Ruby Rennie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hi
      I'm just back from annual leave and have been having a look at the
      IATEFL information. I've logged in to the site, but can't seem to get
      any link to work to get the newsletter.
      Is there any further information I need to have to be able to see it?
      The pdf link on the website for the newsletter just gives a blank window.
      The link on this message sends me to a page for information for
      submitting an article ...
      Thanks if you can help me!
      Cheers
      Ruby

      --
      Ruby Rennie

      Charteris Land 3.6
      Institute for Education, Teaching and Leadership
      Moray House School of Education
      University of Edinburgh
      Holyrood Road
      Edinburgh
      EH8 8AQ

      ruby.rennie@...

    • Paul Sweeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
        Hi Ruby

        If you log into the site and go to the member's menu which appears on the
        bottom left to click on latest newsletter - maybe it's not as clear as it
        could be. The direct link is
        http://ltsig.org.uk/latest-newsletter-sig-members-55.html but you need to
        be logged in. Then you have the Flipbook version and the downloadable link
        just above it.

        Anyone else having problems?

        Best

        Paul
        LTSIG Joint Coordinator

        On 21 August 2013 12:17, Ruby Rennie <ruby.rennie@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi
        > I'm just back from annual leave and have been having a look at the
        > IATEFL information. I've logged in to the site, but can't seem to get
        > any link to work to get the newsletter.
        > Is there any further information I need to have to be able to see it?
        > The pdf link on the website for the newsletter just gives a blank window.
        > The link on this message sends me to a page for information for
        > submitting an article ...
        > Thanks if you can help me!
        > Cheers
        > Ruby
        >
        > On 29/07/2013 13:20, ltsig01 wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear LT SIG members,
        > > It gives me special pleasure to let you know that a new issue of the
        > > Learning Technologies newsletter is now available in the members' area
        > > of our website. http://ltsig.org.uk/newsletter.html
        > >
        > > You can read it online or download as a pdf file.
        > > Its publication has been renewed after a considerable break due to the
        > > changes we thought were necessary for it to keep up with the times.
        > > One of such changes is the newsletter's new name. It is now called
        > > "LT", which is...
        > > shorter but also broader and hopefully will match the range and scope
        > > of information it contains more fully. Also, during this time a new
        > > newsletter editor stepped in and a designer was hired to give the
        > > newsletter a new look. Hope you will find the new issue worth reading.
        > >
        > > Best,
        > > Natalya Eydelman
        > > Editor, LT
        > >

        > --
        > Ruby Rennie
        >
        > Charteris Land 3.6
        > Institute for Education, Teaching and Leadership
        > Moray House School of Education
        > University of Edinburgh
        > Holyrood Road
        > Edinburgh
        > EH8 8AQ
        >
        > ruby.rennie@...

        Paul Sweeney | Director | Eduworlds Knowledge Ltd
        ideas for learning
        e: paul@... | t: +44 (0)2034783972 | f: +44 (0)20 8196 2272 |
        m: +44 7732923578
        w: eduworlds.co.uk | skype: eduworlds | twitter: eduworlds

        Eduworlds Knowledge Ltd Registered in England and Wales with registered
        number 7304450
        Registered Office: 3 Chalkenden Close, London, SE208QZ, United Kingdom