Re: [learningwithcomputers] Dennis: Copying embedded video files from Ning?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
      Vance. Thanks greatly for responding. Luckily my problem is not that I have
      to replace the whole Ning service for the YLTSIG Ning. 100 plus members
      have used it quite well and regularly for a coouple of years - but
      exclusively for viewing TEFL and other videos that I recommended and
      embedded. The price we have been paying for that service alone cannot be
      justified. All that is needed for a collection of embedded URLs is a
      Wordpress or some such blog. But I would like all the URLs and/or embedding
      codes for the over 100 videos that are on the NING and was writing to find
      out if there is a file I can grab from NING containing this info rather
      than having to copy them one by one! I have until September for the task.

      Greetings,

      Dennis

      *

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
        Re copying URLs/embedded codes for all videos on YLTSIG Ning

        There is, of course, a primitive, messy way of doing it - simply call up
        the page ALL VIDEOS, copy and paste.

        Dennis

        *