IATEFL Harrogate 2013 Scholarship deadline is 22 August

  • letstalkonline2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      Dear all,

      This is a brief reminder that the deadline to apply for scholarships is the 22nd of August 2013.

      For more information please see
      http://www.iatefl.org/scholarships/

      rgds Heike
    • yahoo!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
        Hello,
        I have applied for the IATEFL conference scholarship but there was a point when you were asked to browse and attach a Speaker Proposal form which was just for NON-members. I searched online to find a form for members but I found none so I had to complete in a word document my speaker proposal and attach it. I hope that this was not a mistake that would let me out of the draw for this scholarship.

        Maria Diakou

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
          Dear Maria

          I'm afraid it probably does mean you will not be eligible for an award this year. There may have been a solution in advance of the 22nd but at this point there is not.

          As a reminder to everyone, any queries about the forms or processes should be filed well in advance of the deadline.

          Best wishes

          Paul

          LTSIG Joint Coordinator