Open Meeting 21 July 2013 - 2pm GMT

  • letstalkonline2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      Sunday, 21 July 2013, 2pm GMT / 3pm London time - Find the time in your time zone:http://tinyurl.com/21Jul2pmGMT

      This is the last LT SIG webinar before the summer break and from September 2013 onwards, we will be back on a monthly basis with a series of innovative webinars every third Sunday of the month as well as some special events.

      There have been LT SIG committee member changes and Heike Philp succeeds Nicky Hockly as online events organiser. Nicky has become LT SIG coordinator, Vicky Saumell joined as community manager and Sophia Mavridi is now our new treasurer.

      Hence, we would like to pause and reflect on the previous online events year and would like to brainstorm with you about future online events. An `Open meeting' is a participant-driven meeting. We are looking forward to get your ideas about what kind of topics would you like to see covered in a webinar and whom you would like to see as guest-speaker. Since webinars are a superior way of networking, we would like to co-organise events with other professional SIGs and groups. Which ones would you like to meet live online? What format fascinates you (presentation, workshop, panel discussion, debate, Ignite presentations)? Come join us for a free and open round of discussion on the future of webevents.

      We are keenly interested in your opinion! If you can not attend this `Open Meeting', please fill in this survey - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZC2W5JQ - to let us know what you think.

      We will discuss the results of this survey at the time of the webinar and thank you very much in advance for your feedback.

      Heike Philp
      Online Events Organizer