Re: iBook - Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      It's disappointing that the Open University has decided to publish in
      such a closed proprietary format. Generally it's an institution that
      prides itself on "openness
      <http://www.open.edu/openlearn/education/open-education/content-section-\
      0> . "

      I wonder if there are any openness arguments in favour of the latest
      ios? Accessibility maybe?

      John
      Saint Petersburg

      --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert J Dickey (home)"