iBook - Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      There's an interesting free iBook you can download from iTunes - Produced by the Open University

      Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning
      https://itunes.apple.com/book/advances-in-technology-enhanced/id663022333?ls=1

      Best
      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer

      On Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/

      On Twitter: http://twitter.com/NikPeachey
      On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICT4ELT
      Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nikpeachey
      Google +:  http://tinyurl.com/cwkcp55
      http://about.me/technogogy

      Winner 2012 British Council ELTon Award for Excellence in Course Innovation: http://www.britishcouncil.org/learning-eltons-2012.htm

    • Robert J Dickey (home)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        Thanks Nik,

        but what about most us who don't meet the requirements?

        *
        Requirements: This book can only be viewed using iBooks 3.0 or later
        on an iPad. iOS 5.1 or later is required.

        On 2013-06-28 ?? 8:07, Nik Peachey wrote:

        > There's an interesting free iBook you can download from iTunes -
        > Produced by the Open University
        >
        > Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning
        > https://itunes.apple.com/book/advances-in-technology-enhanced/id663022333?ls=1
        >
        > Best
        > Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
        >
        > On Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
        >
        > On Twitter: http://twitter.com/NikPeachey
        > On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICT4ELT
        > Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nikpeachey
        > Google +: http://tinyurl.com/cwkcp55
        > http://about.me/technogogy
        >
        > Winner 2012 British Council ELTon Award for Excellence in Course
        > Innovation: http://www.britishcouncil.org/learning-eltons-2012.htm

        Robert J. Dickey, MPA JD
        Ast. Professor
        Department of Public Administration
        School of Social Sciences
        Keimyung University
        (Seongseo Campus)
        1095 Dalgubeol-daero
        Dalseong-gu, Daegu 704-701
        S. KOREA
        (in Korean - ????? ??? ????? 1095??)

        TESOL International's Program Administration Interest Section
        (PAIS) Chair-elect, 2013-2014

        Office Phone (Korea) 053-580-5938
        Cell (Korea) 010-2272-0968 -- NEW !!!
        Skype - rjdickey
        Yahoo Messenger - robertjdickey
        Google Talk - rjdickey / MSN Messenger - rjdickey

        EFAX (USA) +1-270-423-5135

        Integrated Subject and Language Instruction
        (Content-Based Instruction)
        http://www.content-english.org

        *** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***
        This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential
        or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
        please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this
        message and its contents/attachments. I check my computer and
        each outgoing message for viruses, but the internet is a
        dangerous place: please take appropriate precautions! Thanks.

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
          It's disappointing that the Open University has decided to publish in
          such a closed proprietary format. Generally it's an institution that
          prides itself on "openness
          <http://www.open.edu/openlearn/education/open-education/content-section-\
          0> . "

          I wonder if there are any openness arguments in favour of the latest
          ios? Accessibility maybe?

          John
          Saint Petersburg

          --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert J Dickey (home)"