Two new free books on Learning Technologies in ELT from the British Council

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi all,
      Adrian Odell, the British Council's publications manager, has asked me
      to bring the following to your esteemed attention.

      We, the British Council, have the following two new publications which
      may be of interest to your SIG members. We launched the first at IATEFL
      Liverpool, and the second has just been published.

      Blended Learning in English Language Teaching: Course Design and
      Implementation (eds. Brian Tomlinson and Claire Whittaker) :

      http://www.teachingenglish org.uk/publications/blended-
      learning-english-language- teaching-course-design- implementation-0
      <http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/publications/blended-learning-english\
      -language-teaching-course-design-implementation-0>

      Innovations in Learning Technologies for English Language Teaching (ed.
      Gary Motteram) :

      http://www.teachingenglish org.uk/publications/ innovations-learning-
      technologies-english-language- teaching
      <http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/publications/innovations-learning-tec\