Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Using cell phones with language learners - Webinar recording available

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22 6:29 AM
      Dear Vicky,

      Thanks for sharing the presentation I I loved the ideas and I am going to share it with my undergraduate students of TEFL here in the Brazilian Amazon!

      Thanks a million,
      Cintia Costa
      Universidade Federal do Pará

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23 5:51 AM
        Dear Cintia,

        Thanks for the feedback. Keep us posted about your experiences, please!

        Regards,
        Vicky

        --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

        > Dear Vicky,
        >
        > Thanks for sharing the presentation I I loved the ideas and I am going to share it with my undergraduate students of TEFL here in the Brazilian Amazon!
        >
        > Thanks a million,
        > Cintia Costa
        > Universidade Federal do Pará
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Cintia Costa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24 1:17 PM
          Dear Vicky,

          I have been posting my teaching experiences, ideas, projects, and thoughts in my blog (even though I write in Portuguese, most of it is about English teaching). Actually, the best project of my career was last week when my undergraduate students and I created a video about the problems we face in Brazil.

          You can take a look at our less than 3 minute video in a link here:http://learnenglishwithcintia.blogspot.com.br/2013/06/aprendendo-e-fazendo-historia-com-meus.html

          I hope you like it!

          Cheers from the Brazilian Amazon,
          Cintia

          ________________________________

          --- In mailto:LearningTechnologiesSIG%40yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

          > Dear Vicky,
          >
          > Thanks for sharing the presentation I I loved the ideas and I am going to share it with my undergraduate students of TEFL here in the Brazilian Amazon!
          >
          > Thanks a million,
          > Cintia Costa
          > Universidade Federal do Pará

        • Jennifer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25 11:34 AM
            Hi Cintia,

            Fantastic video! I hope your students are finding a way to make positive changes in their world. This video is a great start as it helps us all to understand what the problems are.

            I used this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynoy2WNrJ4g instead as it does not require a FaceBook login.

            Thanks for posting this great video, and keep up the good work!

            Cheers,
            Jennifer

            (English teacher in Japan)