Get involved with or even join the LTSIG committee

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      Hi all

      a reminder to LTSIG members about the call for nominations which went
      out this week via email. I've copied the relevant page on our website
      below. If getting involved in the committee isn't for you but you would
      like to help out occasionally, please get in touch.

      Best

      Paul (Joint LTSIG Coordinator)

      +++++++++++++++++++++

      Nominations are invited for the following positions on IATEFL
      LTSIG's Committee.

      * Online Events Organiser
      * Community Manager

      Click here for details
      <http://ltsig.org.uk/files/committee%20descriptions2013.pdf> of the
      individual posts.

      Anyone who wishes to stand must be nominated (proposed and seconded) by
      two members of the SIG.

      The nominee must have been a member of IATEFL LTSIG for a minimum of six
      months.

      Proposers, Seconders and Nominees must be fully paid-up individual
      members of IATEFL.

      The person nominated should attach a 150-word statement about themselves
      and the contribution they would hope to make to IATEFL LTSIG if elected
      to the post, and supply a passport-sized photograph of themselves. This
      information and picture will be sent electronically to all IATEFL LTSIG
      members.

      Nominations that are incomplete or inaccurate will not be considered.
      Please check membership status with the IATEFL Office if necessary.

      Click here to download a nomination form
      <http://ltsig.org.uk/files/Call_for_nominations_form_LTSIG_2013_May.doc>
      .

      The closing date for receipt of forms (by email, fax or post) is UK
      12pm, Monday 27 May 2013

      In the event of there being more than one candidate for a position, an
      election will be held electronically from Friday 31 May to UK 12pm,
      Monday 10 June 2013.