LT SIG Open Meeting webinar - this Sunday 28 April 14h GMT/UTC

  • Nicky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:32 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      We are holding an Open Meeting webinar this Sunday 28 April, at 14h GMT/UTC.

      Come along and meet the LT SIG Committee (you don't need to be a LT SIG member to attend). Apart from sharing our future plans for the SIG, and asking you what YOU would like us to do, there are a couple of Committee positions vacant (Communications Manager – i.e. dealing with our social media and blog, and Online Events Coordinator). We will be holding elections for both of these posts, and will tell you more on Sunday.

      You'll find more information about the Open Meeting, and the exact time in your country, on the LT SIG webpage here:
      http://ltsig.org.uk/events/13-future-events/266-28413-ltsig-open-committee-meeting.html

      A link to the webinar room will be posted a couple of hours before we go live, on the same webpage.

      We look forward to seeing you online on Sunday!

      Nicky Hockly
      IATEFL LT SIG Joint Co-ordinator