RE: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] A new students' project !!

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      Hi dear Ayat!
      Your project is really enriching and full of cooperative work!! Bravo for your students and you (of course).
      Send regards from Miss Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
      From: ayatawel@...
      Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:14:28 +0000
      Subject: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] A new students' project !!

      Hi dear friends,

      Inspired by the wonderful ideas shared by Carla Arena in her last LT SIG webinar, I started working with my students on the ABC Game. It was great fun and my students enjoyed learning through this project alot !!

      Here is my blog post about that experience http://ayat-pdiary.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-alphabet-photographing-game.html

      where you can also see some photos of my students during that project in a Photopeach !! You can add your comments there too !!

      Thanks,

      All my love,

      Ayat Tawel