LTSIG Preconference event coming soon to a connection near you TOMORROW April 8

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi All,

      a reminder that our Liverpool Pre-Conference event - Technology and Learner Autonomy should be livestreamed tomorrow April 8 from UK 10am

      Attendence is open to all.

      Livestreaming event url is here http://www.livestream.com/ltsig

      Event info also from the LTSIG site here.

      http://ltsig.org.uk/events/13-future-events/285-8413-liverpool-2013-ltsig-pce.html

      This is the first time we have done a live event at IATEFL so we are wary of the techno goblins. All being well you will be able to join us and our speakers from your friendly, neighbourhood screen.

      We will post updates to this list and twitter.

      Again, if it all works, you will also be able to participate by asking questions on Twitter.

      fingers crossed

      Paul

      Paul Sweeney
      Joint Coordinator LTSIG
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
        .. correction: this is the first time the LTSIG is aiming to livestream a full day of talks. BESIG is pushing the boat with their online activities and, of course, you will get the main conference here, Tuesday onwards http://iatefl.britishcouncil.org/2013/

        Paul

        --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pauldotsweeney@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > a reminder that our Liverpool Pre-Conference event - Technology and Learner Autonomy should be livestreamed tomorrow April 8 from UK 10am
        >
        > Attendence is open to all.
        >
        > Livestreaming event url is here http://www.livestream.com/ltsig
        >
        > Event info also from the LTSIG site here.
        >
        > http://ltsig.org.uk/events/13-future-events/285-8413-liverpool-2013-ltsig-pce.html
        >
        > This is the first time we have done a live event at IATEFL so we are wary of the techno goblins. All being well you will be able to join us and our speakers from your friendly, neighbourhood screen.
        >
        > We will post updates to this list and twitter.
        >
        > Again, if it all works, you will also be able to participate by asking questions on Twitter.
        >
        > fingers crossed
        >
        > Paul
        >
        > Paul Sweeney
        > Joint Coordinator LTSIG

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
          Hi all

          Thanks to the immense hard work of Heike Philp, Shaun Wilden and our online team, our PCE is now being streamed live on http://www.livestream.com/ltsig

          You can access this on almost any device. You can view the livechat from remote participants there too but you need to register it you want to join in.

          See you there