enquiring from Lima

  • Klaus Michelsen
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi guys,

      Does anybody know of a good rubric that I could use to assess my (ESL) students' participation in on-line discussions? If not, how about any interesting articles that could help me develop my own rubric?

      Thanks.

      Klaus

    • Kent Russell
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
        Hallo Klaus

        Start here, it will lead you to some interesting rubric sites.

        Russ

        http://www.slideshare.net/TeachCollege/rubrics-for-college-the-easy-steps-way

        On 03-Apr-13 12:08 AM, Klaus Michelsen wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Does anybody know of a good rubric that I could use to assess my (ESL)
        > students' participation in on-line discussions? If not, how about any
        > interesting articles that could help me develop my own rubric?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Klaus

        > No virus found in this message.

      • tooty5979
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
          Hi Klaus,
          You can check http://rubistar.4teachers.org/ which will help you design your own rubric. I have tried it before and found it very easy and really helpful !!
          Good Luck
          Ayat Tawel

          --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, Kent Russell <russkent@...> wrote:

          > Hallo Klaus
          >
          > Start here, it will lead you to some interesting rubric sites.
          >
          > Russ
          >
          > http://www.slideshare.net/TeachCollege/rubrics-for-college-the-easy-steps-way
          >
          > On 03-Apr-13 12:08 AM, Klaus Michelsen wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi guys,
          > >
          > > Does anybody know of a good rubric that I could use to assess my (ESL)
          > > students' participation in on-line discussions? If not, how about any
          > > interesting articles that could help me develop my own rubric?
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > Klaus

          > > No virus found in this message.

        • teresa olechowska