Re: IATEFL Liverpool video interview

  • Natalya
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hello Chris--

      I think it's an interesting suggestion. I am going to be in Liverpool and would like to contribute to this project. Is there some more detailed description of what is it necessary to be prepared for? What is the interview's planned length? Are you going to provide a schedule? What days of the conference you are planning to have people interviewed?

      Best,

      Natalya Eydelman