Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] IATEFL Liverpool video interview

  • David Read
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 18 5:43 AM
      hi Chris,

      I'll be at Liverpool and would be happy to be interviewed.

      David Read

      On 18 March 2013 07:38, Chris Baldwin <chris.let@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear all
      >
      > Apologies for cross posting, as they say 😊
      >
      > I am looking for teachers who are going to IATEFL Liverpool and who would
      > be willing to be interviewed on video for use in a new teacher training
      > course I'm working on - 'Learning Technologies for the Classroom'. The idea
      > is to have short interviews outlining how you use tech in the classroom. I
      > have some specific questions/prompts as well.
      >
      > If you are interested, please drop me a line.
      >
      > Even if you aren't going but would like to be involved, let me know - we
      > could do it online.
      >
      > Best
      >
      > Chris

    • Natalya
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 18 9:09 AM
        Hello Chris--

        I think it's an interesting suggestion. I am going to be in Liverpool and would like to contribute to this project. Is there some more detailed description of what is it necessary to be prepared for? What is the interview's planned length? Are you going to provide a schedule? What days of the conference you are planning to have people interviewed?

        Best,

        Natalya Eydelman