Re: IATEFL Liverpool video interview

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi, Chris,

      I'm an EFL teacher in Argentina, have been integrating ICT into my classes for many years. I would be happy to participate, though I won't be travelling to Liverpool, but to Glasgow for the WorldCALL 2013 Conference.

      You can contact me off list, cheers!
      Rita
      www.zeinstejer.com
      http://ticsenelaula.ning.com/

      --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, Chris Baldwin <chris.let@...> wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > Apologies for cross posting, as they say 😊
      >
      > I am looking for teachers who are going to IATEFL Liverpool and who would be willing to be interviewed on video for use in a new teacher training course I'm working on - 'Learning Technologies for the Classroom'. The idea is to have short interviews outlining how you use tech in the classroom. I have some specific questions/prompts as well.
      >
      > If you are interested, please drop me a line.
      >
      > Even if you aren't going but would like to be involved, let me know - we could do it online.
      >
      > Best
      >
      > Chris

    • David Read
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 18, 2013
        hi Chris,

        I'll be at Liverpool and would be happy to be interviewed.

        David Read

        On 18 March 2013 07:38, Chris Baldwin <chris.let@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear all
        >
        > Apologies for cross posting, as they say 😊
        >
        > I am looking for teachers who are going to IATEFL Liverpool and who would
        > be willing to be interviewed on video for use in a new teacher training
        > course I'm working on - 'Learning Technologies for the Classroom'. The idea
        > is to have short interviews outlining how you use tech in the classroom. I
        > have some specific questions/prompts as well.
        >
        > If you are interested, please drop me a line.
        >
        > Even if you aren't going but would like to be involved, let me know - we
        > could do it online.
        >
        > Best
        >
        > Chris

      • Natalya
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 18, 2013
          Hello Chris--

          I think it's an interesting suggestion. I am going to be in Liverpool and would like to contribute to this project. Is there some more detailed description of what is it necessary to be prepared for? What is the interview's planned length? Are you going to provide a schedule? What days of the conference you are planning to have people interviewed?

          Best,

          Natalya Eydelman