Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Switching from lap top to tablet …

  • dhealey@uoregon.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      The iPad is lovely for taking notes and surfing at least the non-Java part of the web. It doesn't do any heavy lifting for me. Adobe Creative Suite is not an option, nor even Hot Potatoes. Google docs are good if you don't need formatting or control of tables. Google spreadsheet is tolerable if you don't do much. That's just my experience; maybe others have had more luck doing what they need to do.
      I do like it for note-taking, using the case/keyboard that I bought.
      --Deborah

      Deborah Healey, dhealey@...