Call for blogposts to be showcased in the upcoming issue of LT SIG newsletter

  • Natalya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Dear Learning Technologies SIG,

      I'd like to invite members and non-members of the SIG who keep their own blogs to contribute one of their posts for publication in the upcoming issue of the LT SIG newsletter. It is planned to appear by IATEFL conference in Liverpool.

      Please send your contribution to the editor: Natalya Eydelman
      newsletter@...