CALL Review Spring issue: call for submissions

  • Natalya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Dear Learning Technologies SIG,

      I am pleased to announce the relaunch of the LT SIG newsletter CALL Review and would like to invite members and non-members of the Learning Technologies SIG to make a contribution to the next issue of the newsletter.

      Please consider if you would like to submit any of the following:
      -Feature articles
      -Book reviews
      -Hardware and software reviews
      -Interviews
      -Conference reports
      -Announcements of forthcoming events
      -Photographs, screenshots
      -Anything not included above that might be of interest to our members.

      Please contact the newsletter editor for deadlines and details.

      See the submission guidelines at http://ltsig.org.uk/newsletter.html and send your contribution to the editor: Natalya Eydelman newsletter@....