Survey - Mobile Learning in ELT 2013

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi All

      Since publishing my first mobile learning survey in 2010
      mobile learning seems to have made its way into the main stream of
      discourse surrounding the implementation of educational technology in
      our schools and universities, so I have decided once again, thanks to
      the support of the Bell Educational Services Teacher Training
      department,  to launch a more extensive survey building on the original
      one to try to discover the extent to which the ‘talk’ about mobile
      learning has had any genuine impact and realisation in our schools and
      classrooms over the past three to four years.

      Whether you use
      technology and mobile learning or avoid it please find time to answer
      these 20 questions and share your ideas, opinions and reflections and I
      will once again publish the results for all to share.

      Survey link
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QZGG7LQ

      Please feel free to share the link with other teachers.

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      Winner
      2012 British Council ELTon Award for Excellence in Course Innovation:
      http://www.britishcouncil.org/learning-eltons-2012.htm
      Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/