Re: Collaborative projects with ICT - what do you think?

  • Nicky
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
      Hi again Attilio,

      Thanks once again for this detailed information, and for these great anecdotes about what students found surprising about each others' cultures :-)

      I've had a look again at the wiki you set up for the project, and am very impressed with the work that you all did on this. Wonderful stuff, and thank you for sharing it here with the group. I think it makes a very nice framework for other teachers interested in carrying out similar projects between classes in different countries.

      Best wishes,
      Nicky