Brighton Conference Computer-related Presentations

  • E.Warren@westminster.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Dear All,
      As those of you who were at Brighton know, I am very keen to let
      as many Computer SIG members as possible who were not at the
      conference get some benefit from the many excellent
      presentations. I have asked those on the Computer SIG track and
      other computer-related presenters to let us put a link to their
      website (if they are putting their presentation 'on-line') or to let our
      webmaster Geoff Taylor put their presentations up on our website
      (as downloadable PowerPoint presentations). It may take a few
      weeks for this all to be in place (people need to get back, catch up
      on work, family etc.!) but hopefully we will soon have a good set of
      links for you. I also appealed for evaluations of talks that people
      went to (like the ones Sophie gave earlier on this list) so that we
      could share those too, but I have only had a few responses so far -
      please let me have them if you forgot to give them to me at the
      time.

      All the best

      Tilly Warren
      Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics
      Department of English and Linguistics
      School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages,
      The University of Westminster
      309 Regent Street
      London
      W1R 8AL
      Tel. (020) 7911 5000 ext. 2055
      E-mail E.Warren@...
      or tilly@...
      only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
      not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
      them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.