Hi from Adana, Turkey

  • Dilek Yavuz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Hello,
      I am afraid I cannot get into the address you have given to fill in the questionnaire. Could you check it and send me the correct one, please?
      Best regards,
      Dilek Yavuz from Cukurova University, who is working towards a PhD on CALL.
      juiyin2000@... wrote:
      Dear all,

      I got your information from my instructor and he recommends me to
      join your disscussion group.

      Meanwhile, I am doing data collection of my dissertation, which is
      related to the language teaching and learning on the Internet. If
      you have free time, could you fill in the questionnaire and submit it
      to me? I really need people's help.

      By the way, I have already posted my questionnaire to the Internet
      and the website addresss is

      www.bris.ac.uk/education/ml/med/survey.htm.

      I appreciate all of you kindly help

      juiyin