Broadcasting of the LT SIG event in Morocco

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi All

      As promised, here is the information about the live broadcasts of the presentations at the Morocco event running next week.

      All the details are on the LTSIG website: http://www.ltsig.org.uk/ including a timetable.

      You will be able to watch these sessions live by accessing the IATEFL Adobe Connect room here.

      http://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/r6nnnse2kg0/

      Go to the url and log in as a Guest. The sessions will also be recorded and then archived for LTSIG members.

      As well as the presentations, there is going to be a live panel on the Friday evening (10th) from 5pm GMT. Hopefully, we will see some of you there.

      I hope it goes without saying that all of this relies on there being a good quality internet connection on the days on of the Conference. We will see at the time :-)

      Cheers
      Gary