Barbara Gardner IWB webinar

  • shona whyte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012
      Just to say I attended this session and thought it went very well: a nice
      mix of tools and ideas for activities, lots of input from participants, and
      many different points covered in the time allotted.

      Thanks to Barbara Gardner for her presentation, Nicky Hockly for
      coordination, and Graham Stanley for dissemination.

      Shona Whyte
      itilt.eu

    • Nicky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012
        It was great to have you in the session Shona! We're going to start a discussion on IWBs in a separate thread here in this Yahoo group– please feel free to contribute to that as well.

        Best,
        Nicky (Hockly)
        LT SIG Online Events Coordinator