SV: [IATEFLComputer Sig] News from Brighton GREAT

  • Emma Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hi Sophie

      Thank you for your positive comments on 'Using Writing Software with
      Children and Teenagers'. I wanted to show a lot more but time was so short!
      Glad to see someone else is using Hyperstudio. It is a brilliant program
      and so flexible. I have used it to create interactive multimedia programs.

      Does anyone work with dyslexic teenagers or teenagers with other writing
      difficulties? If so how would you like to try out Penfriend for ELT? It is
      a predictive program which supports learners as they write and enables them
      to be more independent. I have had a lot of success using it but feel that
      it would be interesting to have feedback from other teachers.

      Emma