apps to develop ESL reading and writing?

  • Klaus Michelsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2011
      Hi Phil,

      Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

      It sounds like a really interesting project, BUT since I don't have an iPad, I'm afraid I can't really explore this any further. Having said this, I'm wondering if you or anybody else would know of any smart phone apps I could use to develop ESL reading and writing in struggling readers.

      Thanks.

      Klaus