RE: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: Webinar about Teacher Development Online - Recording

  • Chris Baldwin
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2011
      Hi all

      I enjoyed watching the recording of the webinar. I've been working on setting up Adobe Connect recently - generally it works very well but on occasions we've had some problems - mainly with delay in both audio & chat. Does anyone else have similar experience & solutions?

      Best

      Chris
      Hong Kong

      To: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
      From: blogefl@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 08:06:07 +0000
      Subject: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: Webinar about Teacher Development Online - Recording

      Dear Chris,

      I checked, and yes, you were right - the permissions were set to account holders only. My apologies. They have now been set to public, so you'll be able to view the webinar now.

      http://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/p7029hxq2hb/

      Best,

      Graham