Scary Stories - combining readers/audio/online activities etc

  • Kieran
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      I'm about to launch an upgrade of my Classic Ghost Stories (renamed Classic Scary Stories) and members are welcome to have a look at the materials here: http://db.tt/h9UgDBiZ. You'll find a Halloween story (more Halloween materials here: http://esolebooks.com/easyreaders/ghost/marblefinger.html

      My background is in teaching, writing graded readers and radio production. I have tried to combine all these elements to produce a low cost package for classroom use. I have deliberately avoided complex DRM controls, relying on the integrity of teachers.

      Obviously, I would encourage you to buy but review and/or simply spreading the word would help in developing what I intend to be a long term project.

      Comments, suggestions and feedback very welcome.

      Kieran McGovern
      http://esolebooks.com/