10 Tech Tools for Teacher Training Courses

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Hi All

      I'd like to share this article I have just written based on my experiences of
      training teachers over the summer.

      It outlines a number of digital tools and how I used them within the courses i
      was teaching. These tools could easily be used in mainstream teacher training
      too, which is part of the point I'm trying to make in the article.

      10 Tech Tools for Teacher Training Courses
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/2011/09/10-tech-tools-for-teacher-training.html

      I hope you find it useful

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
      On Social media: http://bloggingandsocialmedia.blogspot.com/