The Electronic Village Online Call for Proposals 2012

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      Dear all,

      Just a reminder as the deadline for the EVO Call for Proposals 2012 is
      around the corner: *September 25th, 2011*.

      The CALL Interest Section of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other
      Languages, Inc. (TESOL) offers language teachers world-wide the opportunity
      to participate in the Electronic Village Online (EVO), a professional
      development project and virtual extension of the TESOL 2012 Convention in
      Philadelphia. The free 5-week sessions allow participants to engage in
      online discussion and/or short hands-on workshops on topics of professional
      interest in the field of ESL/EFL.

      For further information on how to become a moderator of one of our sessions,
      please visit our Call for Proposals page at:

      <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call-for-Proposals-2012>

      Feel free to forward this Call for Proposals to other e-lists. *Thank you
      for helping us spread the word*.

      To see what types of sessions were offered in the past, please go to

      <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/EVO-Previous-Sessions>

      Sincerely,

      Carla Arena
      EVO Coordinator