Survey on the use of different teaching tools

  • Rubena
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011
      Dear colleagues,

      We are doing research on the use of different teaching tools in countries around the world. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it. This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

      Thanks in advance

      Daf & Rubena

      Here´s the link:
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

      Thanks again
    • anisoara_pp
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2011
        Hello Daf and Rubena,
        I have just completed the survey.
        Success in carrying on your research,
        Anisoara (Romania)

        --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Rubena" <slrubena2003@...> wrote:

        > Dear colleagues,
        >
        > We are doing research on the use of different teaching tools in countries around the world. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it. This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Daf & Rubena
        >
        > Here´s the link:
        > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
        >
        > Thanks again

      • Rubena St. Louis
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011
          Thanks Anisoara.  We really appreciate it.
          Regards

          Rubena

          ________________________________
          > We are doing research on the use of different teaching tools in countries around the world. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it. This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
          >
          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Daf & Rubena
          >
          > Here´s the link:
          > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
          >
          > Thanks again

        • Rita
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011
            Dear Daf and Rubena,

            Great to see you working together. It's such a pleasure to share and blend work with pleasure ;-)

            I've also completed your survey, will you share the results?

            Warmly from Rosario, Argentina,

            Rita

            --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Rubena" <slrubena2003@...> wrote:

            > Dear colleagues,
            >
            > We are doing research on the use of different teaching tools in countries around the world. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it. This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
            >
            > Thanks in advance
            >
            > Daf & Rubena
            >
            > Here´s the link:
            > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
            >
            > Thanks again

          • chitra lakshimi
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
              Dear Rubena
              I completed your survey yesterday.  All the best.
              Chitra Lakshimi (India)

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
                Thanks a lot Chitra.  Appreciate your taking the time to fill it out.
                Best regards

                Rubena